Join GBIS Today
Select the membership level that meet your needs. Complimentary membership will receive all email updates with announcements. However, they have no voting rights and discount privileges. Paid memerbership has voting rights and all discount privileges.
Once you have completed the application, you will receive an email advising you of your membership and fees (if applicable). Upon receipt of that email you may pay your fees online by following the link in the email or send a check to:
Georgia Biomedical Instrumentation Society
PO Box 655
Thomasville, GA 31799
- Individual Membership ($45) - Individuals actively working as Biomeds and other interested professionals.
- Student Membership ($0) - Students of Biomedical Engineering and other disciplines who receive full benefits at a much reduced rate.
- Associate Membership ($0) - A membership level for those who wish to support the GBIS but who do not qualify as an Individual member.
- Honorary Membership ($0) - Bestowed by the Board of Directors on a select few individuals who have contributed in an outstanding manner to the GBIS over a long time.
- Corporate (Silver) ($250) - Any manufacturer or vendor who wishes to support the GBIS.
- Corporate (Gold) ($300) - A manufacturer of company who wished to support the GBIS in a more substantial way.
- Corporate (Diamond) ($450) - A company who wished to be designated as a PARTNER of the GBIS and enjoy the rights and priveleges of same.
- Institutional ($0) - A hospital or other healthcare organization representive who wishes to support the GBIS. The institution will privileges up to 4 individual memberships for free.
- Complimentary ($0) - Specially designated organizations, non-profits, hospitals, associations and educational institutions who receive notice of GBIS News and Events.